2-hour private Zoom course with Dr. Ashley Bissonnette-Murphy, founder of Health Witch. She has over ten years’ experience in ancestral nutrition, herbalism and public health. She earned her BA in Medical Anthropology, Masters in Public Health and PhD specializing in Indigenous trauma and healing. She is the folk herbalist and ancestral nutritionist for H.W. Apothecary and the host of the Health Witch Podcast. Her work has been featured in the international Witches Magazine, the Travel Witch blog, Visual Magazine and Boston Women's Market.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the world of herbalism as it relates to creating your own personal beauty inside and out.
In this 2-hour course we will cover:
- Clean beauty basics 101: what ingredients to avoid and which skin loving ingredients to work with
- How to create your own personal line of clean beauty products and make-up for your skin type
- Herbs for dealing with your biggest beauty woes
- Spirituality, glamour magick, and rituals for honoring your body and amplifying your sensuality
- The power of scent: aromatherapy in beauty
- Herbs for internal beauty
- Ancestral nutrition for beauty
At the end of the 2-hour course, there will be an optional 30-minute Q&A. During this time Dr. Bissonnette-Murphy can address any questions and beauty concerns you have. You will also be provided with a digital PDF guide featuring the course material.
This course is offered to beauty and herbal enthusiasts around the world. Choose a day and time that is convenient for you. After purchasing online, Dr. Ashley B. Murphy will personally reach out to you via email to schedule the class, and send you the Zoom details. If you want to ensure that a day and time is available to you ahead of time, you can also email Dr. Ashley B. Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** This course is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure **